<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7763731?origin\x3dhttp://-selfdeceptions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Physics practical was real bad. Didn't really understand the questions. I think I'm gonna fail it. Damn. I hate Physics like hell man.

Oh, and according to Miss Su, I passed my Chem Prac. But I hope its a good pass if not, there's not much point in passing the prac. Chem prelims tomorrow. I must do very well for it cause Physics is a gone case already. I still need to study like 10 more major chapters. The flu bug is killing me. I'm sneezing like nobody's business and it seriously suck. ^!%%!$@*&)!

Okay. I just gotta endure a week more. And then, I can relax for a while. But the funny thing is, my parents are stressing me real hard, especially my mum who's so worried about the Cheena O's thing affecting my L1R5. But I don't really feel that stressed, yet. I think there's something seriously wrong with me. Uh, whatever la. Bye people. Mug hard for your prelims.